The role of the Embassy is to support and facilitate initiatives and events that further strengthen the cultural cooperation and exchange between Norway and Greece. We have limited funds available to support such activities.
To be considered for such support, the projects/activities need to fall under one of the following objectives:
- fostering sustainable bilateral cooperation – first and foremost on institutional level
- Increase market opportunities for Norwegian cultural actors/products with an emphasis on literature, music or films
Applications can be submitted to the Embassy at any time of the year. However, in order to be included in the annual work plan of the Embassy, applicants are encouraged to send applications by end September each year.
Requirements for applications:
- Goal of the activity should be clearly stated
- Detailed budget proposal should be enclosed
- Application should be written in English
- Role of the Embassy (partner or sponsor) needs to be stated
Priority will be given to projects which strengthen long-term cooperation between Norway and Greece, rather than one time single activities.
Travel costs, accommodation, author`s fees, etc. are not prioritized for funding by the Embassy. For this purposes, there are several existing fund schemes available related to music, design, arts and crafts, architecture, literature, film and TV. More information can be found on the web page of Norwegian Arts Abroad (www.stikk.no ).