According to the agreement, administrative procedures are easier and there are more opportunities to study, work or get hands-on experience. Student also have an unequaled chance to improve their language skills and learn more about Norwegian culture and society.
Who can participate?
- Canadian citizens, residing in Canada, between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Students, young workers, young professionals - all young adults who would like to experience living and travelling abroad and increase their employability.
How to Participate? You must:
- be between the age of 18 and 35 inclusively at the time of the application
- be a Canadian citizen who resides in Canada and holds a valid Canadian passport
- have the financial resources necessary to support yourself at the beginning of your stay
- hold comprehensive health and liability insurance coverage valid for the duration of your stay
- obtain a Residence/Work permit from the Danish Embassy who handles all applications for Norway
- plan to stay for up to one year at the most. It is however possible to renew the residence permit, but the total duration of a renewed permit may not exceed two years.