To register for the run, please join the team of ONE of the countries below:
Click here to register for the Danish team.
Click here to register for the Finnish team.
Click here to register for the Norwegian team.
Click here to register for the Swedish team.
Click here to register for the Icelandic team.
Please note that it is only possible to join one team.
For questions, please contact:
Team Denmark: Niels Storgaard: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Finland: Suvi Niskala: email@example.com
Team Norway: Elise Johannessen: Elise.Johannessen@mfa.no
Team Sweden: Lisa Broberg: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Iceland: Halldór Élis Ólafsson: email@example.com
Guide to get started with Strava
- Download the app on App store or Google Play (it has an orange logo)
- Create a user with either a social media account or an email address
- Note: You don’t need to start the trial – the free version is sufficient
- Join your club with one the following links:
- Track you walk or run with the app (Remember to press the “finish” bottom when you are done with your activity)
- Note: Make sure to have your privacy settings set to “everybody can see” and have the activity as either a walk, a hike or a run. If not, your valuable kilometres will not be counted in the app.
- Note: Only top 100 is visible on the leaderboard. You can see your activity on “recent activity”
If your activity is not counted in the strava club
Go to your Strava profile -- Select an activity -- Click on the 3 small dots -- Click “edit” -- Check if the type of activity is set as a walk/hike/run and check if the visibility is set to “everyone”.
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact Jan Høegh on whatsapp: +45 5096 6638 or text +65 9885 7752