22 million EUR is available for Norwegian-Croatian business partnership projects. This event will inform about these funding opportunities and serve as a platform to match with potential Norwegian project partners via speed-dating.
Who should register?
Croatian companies (SMEs) looking for funding and Norwegian partners to realise a concrete project idea* linked to innovative technology, solutions and/or products in circular economy:
- Reducing material and resource inputs
- Maintaining the value of products, materials and resources for as long as possible
- Minimising the generation of waste
- Replacing non-renewable resources with biomass
- protecting oceans and land from waste and litter by remediating existing concentrates, mitigating new pollution and developing biodegradable bio plastics
* Note that applicants not able to present concrete project ideas will be rejected.
How does the matchmaking work?
At a matchmaking event, people meet and greet at high speed. Bilateral meetings take usually 20 to 30 minutes. Each participant registers with a cooperation profile which will be displayed at the event website. Each participant can online select meetings with other participants they would like to personally talk to. A few days before the event, each participant will receive a meeting schedule showing WHOM you will meet, WHEN and WHERE.
24-25 September 2019
Where do I register?
Register your company via this link. Note: Deadline for registration is 22 September.
How to get travel costs covered?
All companies and research institutions that register and get formal approval by Innovation Norway are eligible for travel grants. The travel grants will be paid out after the event.
More information (opens in new window. Allow pop-ups)