22 million EUR is available for Norwegian-Croatian business partnership projects. This event will inform about these funding opportunities and serve as a platform to match with potential Norwegian project partners via speed-dating.
Who should register?
Croatian companies and research institutions looking for funding to project ideas related to ICT/digitalization or the greening of new or existing production processes.
More about relevant areas of support
- Development and implementation of “greener production processes” using automatisation, digitalisation, robotisation of industrial processes and technologies
- Increasing efficiency of production and industry in general
- «Internet of Things», «EdTech», «FinTech», «Cyber security»
- Development of ICT products/processes/solutions
- Development of environmentally friendly products/processes/solutions using ICT components
How does the matchmaking work?
At a matchmaking event, people meet and greet at high speed. Bilateral meetings take usually 20 to 30 minutes. Each participant registers with a cooperation profile which will be displayed at the event website. Each participant can online select meetings with other participants they would like to personally talk to. A few days before the event, each participant will receive a meeting schedule showing WHOM you will meet, WHEN and WHERE.
19 March 2019
How to get travel costs covered?
All companies/institutions that register and get formal approval by Innovation Norway are eligible for travel grants. The travel grants will be paid out after the event.
Where do I register?
Register your company/institution via this link. Note: Deadline for registration is 17 March.
More information (opens in new window. Allow pop-ups)