Visitor’s visa and residence permit

EU/EEA nationals must register if they are planning to stay in Norway for more than three months. Read more about the registration scheme here:

In Belgium the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Hague is responsible for applications for visas, residence permits, and applications for entry visas for persons that have lost their Norwegian residence card or travel document.