Residence Permits in Denmark
Norway is receiving residence permit applications on behalf of Denmark in Jordan.
How to Apply for a Residence Permit in Denmark from Jordan
1. Go online to New to Denmark.
2. Register your application and pay the fee in order to obtain an ID number.
3. Print out the list showing which documents you need to submit.
4. Gather the rest of the documents in the checklist.
5. Meet at the Visa Application Centre during their opening hours to submit your application. You do not need a prior appointment.
6. Submit your application at the Visa Application Centre. You will have to pay an additional fee in Jordanian Dinars according to the Visa Fee List. Information regarding how to pay the fee will be communicated by email: email@example.com. The VFS will also charge a service fee of 23 JOD.
7. For case processing times, please visit New to Denmark.
8. Received an answer: You can meet at the Visa Application Centre during their opening hours in order to have your visa issued.