The Mission of Norway to the EU is pleased to invite you to the event: EU and Norway: advancing green and resilient industrial value chains
This online event will be hosted by the Prime Minister of Norway Jonas Gahr Støre and Executive Vice-President of the European Commission Frans Timmermans.
The programme will focus on enhancing the green industrial partnership between the EU and Norway, reflecting the green and digital transitions, and contributing to enhanced resilience.
Following opening remarks by the main speakers, the panels will discuss ways to develop a strong and green industrial base fit for climate neutrality, how hydrogen will play a key role in the energy transition, and common challenges and opportunities of developing green and resilient value chains for batteries.
- Jonas Gahr Støre, Prime Minister of Norway
- Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice-President of the European Commission
- Ditte Juul Jørgensen, Director-General, DG Energy
- Patrick Child, Deputy Director-General, DG Environment
- Marte Mjøs Persen, Norwegian Minister of Petroleum and Energy
- Espen Barth-Eide, Norwegian Minister of Climate and Environment
- Uwe Seidel, Programme Manager IPCEI Battery
- Thore Sekkenes, Program Director, European Battery Alliance
- Representatives from Hydro, Elkem, Statkraft and Equinor
Watch the discussions live Wednesday 23 February from 16:00