In New Zealand, the fees are to be paid in New Zealand dollars based on the embassy's exchange rate. The fee must be paid when the service is provided.
For payment of fees to the consulates, please contact the appropriate consulate in advance for information about available payment options.
Fees for applications for residence permits and citizenship must be paid by credit card, in Norwegian currency, online through the Application Portal.
- Adults NZD 195
- Minors (under the age of 16) NZD 115
- Emergency passport NZD 275
- Application to get back Norwegian citizenship (adult) NOK 2,700
- Application to get back Norwegian citizenship (minors under the age of 18) 0
- Issuance of Certificate of Receipt of Application (CRA) NZD 85
- Issuance of Provisional Certificate of Nationality NZD 85
Notarial acts (incl. Verification of signature) NZD 60
For return of documents and or passport, applicants must enclose a pre-paid self-addressed Australia Post envelope or a courier satchel.