Gather the necessary documentation
The checklist gives an overview of the documents you need to hand in to start the application process.
For an overview of the documents that are to be handed in with your visa application please see the checklists below. Please choose the correct checklist according to the purpose of your trip, print it out, and sign it, and make sure that you have all the necessary documents before submitting your application at the VFS Global Application Centre.
If you want someone to act on your behalf in connection with your application, you must authorise this person to do so. Please visit the UDI website for more information and the relevant form: Power of Attorney
If you give a person Power of Attorney, all communication regarding your application will go to him/her and not to you, the applicant.
- Checklist for EU/EEA family members
- Checklist for a tourist visit
- Checklist for a business and conference visit
- Checklist for private visit
- Checklist for sports events
- Checklist for study and research
- Checklist for medical treatment
- Checklist for airport transit