Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- A printout of the confirmation of registration from the Application Portal
- The checklist and the documents listed on it
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
We will contact you if we need more information. The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
You can hand in your application and the required documents here:
Beijing: Norwegian Visa Application Centre
Room1, First Floor, Building 1, Xiao Guan No.56, Dongzhimen Wai Xie Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100027 China
Guangzhou: Norwegian Visa Application Centre
Address: Room 221, 2/F, Chengjian Mansion (City Development Plaza), No. 189 Tiyu Road (West), Tianhe District, Guangzhou 510620 China
Shanghai: Norwegian Visa Application Centre
Address: 3F, Jiushi Commercial Building, No. 213 Middle Sichuan Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, 200002, China
You do not need to book an appointment.