Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- a printout of the application form (schengen.pdf) received by email;
- the checklist and the documents listed.
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
at one of VFS Global application centers in Turkey, Kosovo or Serbia:
NORWAY VISA APPLICATION CENTRE IN ANKARA, IZMIR OR ANTALYA
NORWAY VISA APPLICATION CENTRE PRISHTINA
Str.Rrustem Statovci No 36 ,
10000 - Prishtina / Republic of Kosovo
Web: VFS Global Kosovo
NORWAY VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BELGRADE (NB Opens 2nd September 2019)
Web: VFS Global