- Register visa applications.
- Capture biometrics.
- Handle enquiries regarding visa, residence and work permits, by telephone and email.
Check applications and documentation (verifications)
- Perform interviews with applicants and reference persons.
- Communication between applicants, consulates, Norwegian Immigration Authorities, VFS application centers.
- Filing, scanning and archiving of visa applications.
- Graduate degree.
- Min. 2 years of work experience.
- Fluent oral and written Russian and English. Knowledge of Norwegian language is an advantage.
- Previous experience in the immigration field is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, concisely and appropriately to all clients.
- Ability to work structured, independently and efficiently.
- Team oriented.
- Solid communication skills and interpersonal skills, able to work in stressful situations.
- Service minded.
Terms and conditions
- Salary in accordance with education and experience.
- Full time position. 6 months’ probation period and 37,5 hour week.
Please send your application with attached CV to Moscowvisa@mfa.no by 30 April More information about the position, please contact Mrs. Anne Stavik (firstname.lastname@example.org).