The Embassy of Norway in Brasilia has an immediate vacancy for a driver/administrative assistant. We are seeking a highly motivated individual with relevant experience to complement the Embassy’s other driver. The duties will include driving assignments as well as various administrative tasks such as submitting applications and following up on processes with Itamaraty, shopping, obtaining price quotes and following up with various vendors and service providers as needed etc. The ideal candidate would have some property management experience in order to assist in coordinating maintenance and repairs to the Embassy’s properties.
- Higher education is desirable
- Must be fluent in English and Portuguese
- Active driver’s license (category D required)
Proven skills and relevant experience:
- Experience from other embassies/international organizations is an advantage
- Knowledge of Itamaraty processes (CGPI) is a definitive plus
- Excellent driving record
- Previous experience in property management preferred
- Previous exposure to European culture and language is an advantage
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and perform well under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Punctual, service minded and flexible
- Cooperates easily
- Result oriented problem solver
- Shows initiative
- A solid and dynamic work environment with professional colleagues
- Compensation according to qualifications and local regulations
Please contact Second Secretary Tonnes Log via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please submit a one-page application in English, a short CV including two references and a copy of the driver’s license by email to email@example.com by October 1, 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.