The position includes, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Attend to incoming calls and visitors to the Consulate, the Norwegian Seafood Council and Innovation Norway in a service oriented and professional manner
- Assistant for the General Consul
- Arrange for overseas and local courier including mail distribution
- Provide general administrative support, be the contact point to the condominium, contact and communication point to the staff.
- Translations, Portuguese-English, English-Portuguese.
- Back up functions:
- Back up for confirming attendance to events, coordinate with the driver, book travels
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of office equipment, office space & residential properties
- Provide consular assistance – Notarial acts both towards Norway and Brazil
- Cooperate and contribute as an active and constructive member of the CG team, including cover and assist colleagues when needed.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Brazilian citizen or legal resident with work permit in Brazil
- Higher education or equivalent relevant working experience, preferably from foreign diplomatic missions
- Good knowledge of Brazilian society, culture and institutions. Prior knowledge about Norway, Norwegian language, or another Scandinavian language is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in Portuguese and English. Good computer skills
- Organized, punctual and accurate work ethics. Responsible and willing to take initiative
- Social, flexible and positive person with interest in, and experience from customer service
- Presentable and able to multitask
What we can offer:
- Interesting and varied tasks, social and international working environment with great colleagues.
- Working hours: 37.5 per week, not including lunch break.
- A system of flexible working hours (core time 09.00 – 15.00)
- Vacation: 25 workdays
- Centrally located office at Torre Rio Sul.
- Salary according to relevant qualifications
- Start date: Immediately
For more information about the position, please contact:
Natalia Neubern Natalia.Duarte.Neubern@mfa.no (021) 2586 7500
Consul Kine Flaaten Kine.Flaaten@mfa.no
Please send application/motivation letter and CV, both in English, to email@example.com by May 22nd 2019.
(The CV should include a minimum of two references with their contact information.)