Duties and responsibilities:
- Administrative and logistic tasks, including travel and meeting arrangements, follow-up and organising embassy events.
- Primary contact with the Moroccan Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAEC), (franchise, diplomatic clearances, customs, registration of the cars etc.). Editing diplomatic verbal notes and other correspondence in French and English.
- Consular services (among which passport applications, questions regarding citizenship and nationality, follow up of consular cases, contact with Moroccan institutions and authorities).
Key competences, qualifications and skills:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to manage time effectively and work under pressure.
- A strong culture of customer service with a proven ability in team-working.
- Fluent in English, French and Arab. Both oral and written competences required.
- Strong IT skills and literacy, including in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook etc).
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, building effective working relationships, and work closely with senior staff and their contacts.
- Documented work experience from similar positions (secretarial work and protocol, consular affairs)
Please note that applicants will have to pass written and oral language tests, as well as informatics tests. Applications should be sent with an up-to-date CV and cover letter, as well as three reference letters (please indicate the names, titles and telephone numbers of previous employers who can serve as references concerning prior work experience). Incomplete applications will not be considered. Candidates must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (two months) after finalizing of the contract.
The applications should be sent to Ambassade de Norvège, [email protected], 6 Rue Beni Ritoune, Rabat, before the 2nd of February.