Her finner du oppdatert informasjon om koronaviruset:
- Local ESTONIAN HOTLINE for Covid-19 (+372) 600 1247 or locally 1247 or visit www.kriis.ee
The passenger locator form must be filled in before arrival in Estonia. That can be done one day before arriving to Estonia. The Health Board’s self-service portal (terviseamet.ee)
Additional information about COVID-19 testing is available on the website of the Estonian Health Board and the new website: https://koroonatestimine.ee/
Due to the spread of the coronavirus, the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises against any non-essential international travel.
In cases where travelling is essential, the Estonian Foreign Ministry advises keeping the following in mind:
- before planning your trip, please consult the Foreign Ministry website for the infection rate in your planned country of destination, link;
Updated information about restrictions on movement for passengers arriving in Estonia:
A 10-day restriction on the freedom of movement applies on entering Estonia from a country in the European Union, European Economic Area and the Schengen area with an infection rate above 150 persons per 100 000 inhabitants in the past 14 days.
The restriction on the freedom of movement does not apply to passengers arriving from a country with an infection rate below 150 per 100 000 inhabitants in the past 14 days:
- stay up to date with possible travel restrictions in your destination – please consult the Reisi Targalt website, the ReOpen portal of the European Union, and, if necessary, contact the foreign mission of the country of destination for details;
- follow the recommendations of the Estonian Health Board for a safe flight to protect your health and that of others – if you show symptoms, please postpone your trip and contact your GP;
- take out travel insurance and carefully read the conditions of your insurance (including for travel interruptions caused by COVID-19);
- at your destination, follow the instructions of local authorities and keep up to date with possible new restrictions;
- Information about the coronavirus and restrictions on the freedom of movement is available on the Kriis.ee website: https://kkk.kriis.ee/ or by calling the national helpline 1247 (+372 600 1247 when calling from abroad).
- Råd og informasjon om koronavirus (coronavirus) til befolkningen i Norge finner du på helsenorge.no
Callcenter for travelers to Norway: +47 33 41 28 70