Her finner du oppdatert informasjon om koronaviruset:
- Local ESTONIAN HOTLINE for Covid-19 (+372) 600 1247 or locally 1247 or visit www.kriis.ee
The passenger locator form must be filled in before arrival in Estonia. That can be done one day before arriving to Estonia. The Health Board’s self-service portal (terviseamet.ee)
A negative coronavirus test must be presented on arrival to Estonia - or a test taken upon arrival - from January 15, 2021 (for more information).
Starting from 1 September 2020, passengers traveling to Estonia from high-risk countries of COVID-19 can shorten the mandatory self-isolation and return to work by testing for COVID-19 at the airport and port. Additional information about testing is available on the website of the Estonian Health Board and the new website: https://koroonatestimine.ee/
Due to the spread of the coronavirus, the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises against any non-essential international travel.
In cases where travelling is essential, the Estonian Foreign Ministry advises keeping the following in mind:
- before planning your trip, please consult the Foreign Ministry website for the infection rate in your planned country of destination, link;
- stay up to date with possible travel restrictions in your destination – please consult the Reisi Targalt website, the ReOpen portal of the European Union, and, if necessary, contact the foreign mission of the country of destination for details;
- follow the recommendations of the Estonian Health Board for a safe flight to protect your health and that of others – if you show symptoms, please postpone your trip and contact your GP;
- take out travel insurance and carefully read the conditions of your insurance (including for travel interruptions caused by COVID-19);
- at your destination, follow the instructions of local authorities and keep up to date with possible new restrictions;
- Information about the coronavirus and restrictions on the freedom of movement is available on the Kriis.ee website: https://kkk.kriis.ee/ or by calling the national helpline 1247 (+372 600 1247 when calling from abroad).
Fra og med 18.1 kl. 17.00 obligatorisk testing på grensen for personer som har oppholdt seg i et område med karanteneplikt. Det innebærer at personer ikke lenger kan velge å gå forbi teststasjon på flyplass, havner eller grenseovergangssteder på vei, og heller teste seg i hjemkommunen. Testen må skje ved grensepasseringen. Det er gratis å teste seg. Mer informasjon finnes her.