Her finner du oppdatert informasjon om koronaviruset:
- Local ESTONIAN HOTLINE for Covid-19 (+372) 600 1247 or locally 1247 or visit www.kriis.ee
Starting from 1 September 2020, passengers traveling to Estonia from high-risk countries of COVID-19 can shorten the mandatory self-isolation and return to work by testing for COVID-19 at the airport and port. Additional information about testing is available on the website of the Estonian Health Board and the new website: https://koroonatestimine.ee/
Due to the spread of the coronavirus, the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs advises against any non-essential international travel.
In cases where travelling is essential, the Estonian Foreign Ministry advises keeping the following in mind:
- before planning your trip, please consult the Foreign Ministry website for the infection rate in your planned country of destination, link;
- stay up to date with possible travel restrictions in your destination – please consult the Reisi Targalt website, the ReOpen portal of the European Union, and, if necessary, contact the foreign mission of the country of destination for details;
- follow the recommendations of the Estonian Health Board for a safe flight to protect your health and that of others – if you show symptoms, please postpone your trip and contact your GP;
- take out travel insurance and carefully read the conditions of your insurance (including for travel interruptions caused by COVID-19);
- at your destination, follow the instructions of local authorities and keep up to date with possible new restrictions;
- Information about the coronavirus and restrictions on the freedom of movement is available on the Kriis.ee website: https://kkk.kriis.ee/ or by calling the national helpline 1247 (+372 600 1247 when calling from abroad).