The Norwegian Embassy in Mexico City is recruiting an Administrative Officer. We are a small embassy with a dynamic team covering a very broad range of issues accredited to Mexico and six countries in Central America.
We are looking for a new colleague who is organized, structured, responsible and self-driven and who enjoys working in a fast moving environment. You must be a team player with working experience within accounting and administration. Candidates with relevant education will be prioritized. You must also be fluent in Spanish and English.
As our Administrative Officer, you will:
- Have responsibility for accounting, payroll and payments.
- Have responsibility for monthly reconciliations and reports.
- Assist Consul in budget planning and reporting.
- Follow up contracts and liaising with external service providers, including monitoring of work carried out by contractors.
- Support the Consul in daily follow-up of property management and maintenance.
- Follow up procedures related to IVA refunds.
- Support the Embassy Team as a whole.
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your CV and cover letter to Consul Ronny Valstad (email: [email protected]) by 5 February. We will invite relevant candidates to interviews in week 7 (10-14 February). The salary range for the position will be between 25 and 30 000 pesos a month (before taxes), depending on qualifications and experience.
The cover letter should not be longer than 300 words in total. Applications that do not conform to the above standards will not be considered.