The Norwegian Embassy in Mexico City is recruiting an adviser for communications and culture.
As the communications and culture adviser, you will:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to increase the embassy’s reach in social and traditional media channels
- Design and implement communications plans in priority areas and for specific events
- Develop a strong network of Mexican media and cultural contacts in specific areas
- Support the Ambassador and embassy colleagues in relations with the press
- Be responsible for the Embassy’s social media channels, including providing content on a regular basis
- Write speeches and prepare presentations for the Ambassador
- Liaise with Norwegian artists and cultural organisations and organise events to promote Norwegian artists
- Answer general requests for information from the public
The Norwegian Embassy in Mexico City is a small embassy accredited to Mexico and six countries in Central America. We are a dynamic team covering a very broad range of issues. We are looking for a new colleague who is creative, analytical, flexible, self-driven and who enjoys working in a fast moving environment. You must have excellent communication skills, be fluent in Spanish and English and you will have proven experience in generating high quality content across various communication channels.
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your CV and cover letter, together with a few examples of relevant communications work, to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 21st of December.
Cover letter should not be longer than 300 words in total. Please provide links to your relevant work or attach your samples to the application in pdf-format. Maximum three examples. Applications that do not confirm to the above standards will not be considered.
For answers to any additional questions, please contact email@example.com, tel. +47 23 95 70 03.