Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- a printout of the application form (schengen.pdf) received by email;
- the checklist and the documents listed.
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
Ho Chi Minh City:
Resco Tower, 4th Floor
94-96 Nguyen Du St.
Ben Nghe Ward, Dist. 1.
Ocean Park Building, 2nd Floor
01 Dao Duy Anh Street, Phuong Mai Ward
Dong Da District, Hanoi City
Email to VFS Global: email@example.com
You need to book an appointment. You can book an appointment with VFS Global online at: Book an appointment | vfsglobal
WARNING: Visa Agents
There are a number of visa agents in operation throughout Vietnam.
Please note that the Norwegian Embassy in Bangkok do not co-operate with any visa agents in Vietnam. The official partner of Norway in Vietnam is VFS Global.
Applicants are strongly advised not to deal with visa agents. They often charge high fees, offer false information, and in some cases have been found to compromise the overall credibility of an application by encouraging applicants to falsify information and documentation.
Please report any attempts at visa fraud from visa agents directly to the Embassy.