Bấm vào đây để xem nội dung bằng tiếng Việt.
- Participants will submit logos from 10 September to midnight 15 October 2020.
- The logo should be of a creative and modern design style with clear shapes and color.
- The logo should reflect the forward-looking cooperation and partnership between Norway and Vietnam.
2. Who is eligible?
This contest is open to young Vietnamese people of up to 30 years old residing in Vietnam or Norway.
3. Judging panel:
- Norway’s Ambassador to Vietnam, H.E. Ms Grete Løchen
- Norwegian Honorary Consul in Ho Chi Minh City, Mr Arild Haugan
- Artist Vuong Trong Duc, PhD of History and Theory of Art, Master of Fine-Arts, Lecturer of Department of Printmaking & Design, Vietnam University of Fine-Arts
- The author of the winning logo will receive a special gift and a certificate of appreciation from Norway’s Ambassador to Vietnam.
- The most “liked” logo on the Embassy’s Facebook page will also receive a gift and a certificate of appreciation from Norway’s Ambassador. In case the winning logo is also the most “liked” logo on the Embassy’s Facebook, this prize will be given to the second most “liked” logo.
- The five shortlisted logos will each receive a certificate of appreciation and a souvenir from the Embassy.
- The youngest participant will also receive a gift from the Embassy.
5. Terms and requirements for entries:
- All participants can submit up to two (2) logos in (.png), (.jpg) or (.pdf)-format file not larger than 3MB.
- The logo can, but is not required to include, number “50”.
- The Embassy will ask the top five (5) shortlisted candidates to submit a high-resolution logo in (.ai) version for the final process.
- All participants should provide a text of less than 200 words that explains the logo. (This text of the winning logo will be announced when the final results are available).
- Participants should leave their full names, dates of birth, and contact information (cellphone and email) in the submission with the heading “Submission to the Logo Contest for the 50th Anniversary of Norway-Vietnam Diplomatic Relations”, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight 15 October 2020.
- The winner will be announced on 25 November 2020. The Embassy will also announce the results on Norway Portal and the Embassy’s Facebook.
- The logo must be original and must not have received any previous awards.
- Logo design for this competition cannot give rise to any claim for financial compensation.
- Entries once submitted become the property of the Embassy. The designer waives any copyright in their design. The Embassy may use the design at its discretion, and reserves the right to determine which entries it displays.
The year 2021 will mark the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between Norway and Vietnam. Since 1971, the two countries have enjoyed thriving relations in different areas and in different settings, bilateral, regional and international. 2021 is also an important year as Norway and Vietnam are both sitting on the UN Security Council as non-permanent members.
To celebrate this important milestone, the Norwegian Embassy in Hanoi will launch a logo contest. The winner will be announced on 25 November 2020, the day of establishment of the Norway-Vietnam diplomatic ties. The winning logo will be used by the Norwegian Embassy as an official logo in the commemorative events in 2021.