Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- a printout of the application form (schengen.pdf) received by email;
- the checklist and the documents listed.
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
VFS Kyiv, VFS Odessa, VFS Lviv, VFS Kharkiv or VFS Dnipro.
If you are a Ukrainian citizen or you have residence permit in Ukraine you must hand in your application at one of the VFS centers in Ukraine mentioned above.
When submitting your application, please meet in person at the VFS Visa Application Centre, which receives applications on behalf of the Embassy. VFS will then forward your application to the Norwegian Embassy in Ankara.
Please find the contact information and opening hours on the following website: http://www.norwayvisa-ukraine.com/english/. You do not need to book an appointment.