The arts and communication department promotes Norwegian art and culture to the United Kingdom and coordinates the Embassy’s press and communication activities, including press and expert travels to Norway.
The Norwegian Embassy in London is looking for an adviser for arts and communication. We offer exciting and varied work in a dynamic and interdisciplinary environment.
- Publishing, planning and production of content on the Embassy's website and on social media, including administration and running of the Embassy’s web magazine Norwegian Arts
- Press contact, media monitoring, networking
- Separate portfolio within the field of art and culture, including grant management
- Facilitating contact between British and Norwegian cultural institutions and artists
- Event planning
- If necessary, the Embassy's management may also include work related to business promotion, political and economic affairs
The right candidate…
- Has relevant experience in the field of arts and communication
- Has in-depth knowledge of Norwegian and British arts and culture
- Has excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of Norwegian a plus
- Has good ICT knowledge, including operating WordPress. Experience in publishing on social media
- Is creative, strategic and enjoys working both independently and in teams
- Has higher education (relevant experience might compensate for lack of higher education)
- Employment based on UK contract
- Eligible to work in the UK (citizen or settled status)
- Salary subject to agreement
- Probationary period of six months
- For early appointment
Application deadline: 21.04.2021.
Application, brief CV, diplomas, certificates, references and other relevant information are sent to: email@example.com marked «Arts and Communication Advisor».
Questions about job description can be directed to:
Counsellor Kristin Marøy Stockman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions about terms/practical matters regarding employment can be directed to:
Counsellor Ragnhild Øverjordet: email@example.com