The vacancy is a part of the consular team that gives assistance to Norwegians abroad and handles visa applications. The Consular team consists of four local employees as well as the Consul.
Currently there are 36 employees at the Embassy, of which one third are diplomats from the Foreign Ministry in Oslo, and two thirds are local employees.
- Consular matters
- Passport applications
- Visa applications
- Work- and resicencial permits
- General assitance to Norwegians abroad
- Other tasks can be added to the position
- Applicants need to be professionally proficient in English and Norwegian, both written and oral.
- ICT knowledgable.
- Higher education necessary.
- Relevant experience from similar work.
- Service minded.
- Good communication- and cooperation skills.
- Ability to work independently and tackle high pressure work.
- Sense of order, punctuality and accuracy.
- A good and dynamic work environment with competent colleagues
- Salary according to qualifications
For more information about the vacancy, contact counsellor Anne-Mette Grønland by e-mail email@example.com
Application with CV and two references to be sent by Friday 18th of August 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org .