Gather the necessary documentation
The checklist gives an overview of the documents you need to hand in to start the application process.
Please follow the links below, and read the information carefully and make sure you have all the documents you are going to submit before coming to the Visa Application Centre.
Visa applicants must ensure that certain documents, according to the relevant checklist are translated from Turkish to English. Applicants who do not submit translated documents will risk longer processing time or a rejection of the application.
Please note that the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Ankara has updated the checklists for visa applications from Turkish citizens. The Embassy is now requiring some documents with barcodes.
- Touristic visit
- Visit family (other than spouse)
- Visit friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, fiancee, spouse
- Airport Transit visa
- Business Express Programme
- Study, cultural, sports
- C-visa for persons who are travelling with, or visiting, a family member who is an EU/EEA national
- The invitation letter should come from the main person that you are going to visit. Examples: Biological familiy member, spouse/fiancee, bofriend/girlfriend. For more information click here.
- If you are visiting family or friends, the person you will be visiting will normally have to provide a financial guarantee. For more information click here.
- If you want someone to act on your behalf in connection with your application, you must authorise this person to do so. For more information click here.