Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- A printout of the cover letter and application form from the Application Portal
- The checklist and the documents listed on it
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
We will contact you if we need more information. The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
You can hand in your application and the required documents here:
You need to book an appointment at one of our Visa Application Centers in Ankara, Istanbul, Antalya or Izmir.
You can book by phone +90 212 373 58 16.
The waiting time to get an appointment is normally not more than three days.
Only applicants for a Business visa can meet without an appointment. However, we also recommend Business applicants to book an appointment in order to avoid unnecessary waiting.
Meet personally at one of our Visa Application Centers in Ankara, Istanbul, Antalya or Izmir in order to submit your application with the supporting documents on your appointment date.
Note: Please do not send any documents, including invitation letter, guarantee letter etc., directly to the embassy. The applicant has to bring all the necessary documents to the Visa Application Centre.