The following qualifications are required:
- Fluency (written and oral) in English and Turkish.
- Proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Office.
- Higher education (e.g. university degree) in a relevant field. Long and relevant experience may substitute for higher education.oFlexibility oAbility to handle considerable workloadsoGood at teamwork.
The following qualifications will be an advantage:
- Fluency (written and oral) in Arabic
- Experience from work with Embassy/immigration work, or public administration.
- Good knowledge of legal framework and social and cultural situation in Turkey and/or the other countries from which we process applications
All candidates must have legal residency and hold a valid work permit in Turkey.
Salary will be set on the basis of qualifications and experience. Currency of salary payments are TRY, and a 15 % deduction to SGK will apply. Depending on nationality and residency status, income tax will be applicable to Turkey or Norway.
Your application must be in English and include a cover letter, CV, a photo and a list of references - please include both email and phone numbers for reference contacts.
For any questions about the position please contact Kristin Rye Blæstad, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application by e-mail to email@example.com no later than 23 September 2022 (applications received after this date will not be considered), and mark the application with Vacancy – Immigration Officer.
Please note that applications or attachments will not be returned and that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.