Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Multilingual English, Serbian and Turkish customer service. Language skills for handling applications from Serbia, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Croatia and Montenegro in particular.
- Receiving, registering and preparing applications for visa and residence permits from Turkey, Azerbaijan, Syria, Ukraine, Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro and Romania, as well as applications for residence permits from Georgia, Turkmenistan, Moldova, Bulgaria and North-Macedonia.
- Scanning applications.
- Performing first line ID- and other document control.
- Responding to questions regarding visa and residence cases, as well as migration related cases.
- Interpretations and translations, including translation of information for our web pages.
- Interviewing and DNA-testing of applicants.
- The following qualifications are required:
- Fluency (written and oral) in English, Turkish and Serbian.
- Proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Office.
- Higher education (e.g. university degree) in a relevant field. Long and relevant experience may substitute for higher education.
- Good at teamwork.
- The following qualifications will be an advantage:
- Experience from work with Embassy/immigration work, or public administration.
- Good knowledge of legal framework and social and cultural situation in Turkey and the Balkans.
All candidates who are not Turkish citizens must have legal residency and hold a valid work permit in Turkey.
Salary will be set on the basis of qualifications and experience. Currency of salary payments are TRY, and a 15 % deduction to SGK will apply. Depending on nationality and residency status, income tax will be applicable to Turkey or Norway.
Your application must be in English and include a cover letter, CV, a photo and a list of references - please include both email and phone numbers for reference contacts.
For any questions about the position please contact Kristina Mørk Bjørvik, email: [email protected]
Please send your application by e-mail to [email protected] no later than 10 August 2020 (applications received after this date will not be considered), and mark the application with Vacancy – Immigration Officer.
Please note that applications or attachments will not be returned and that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.