The vacancies are two 100 % positions, starting from 1 August 2018.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Multilingual customer service
- Handling visa and residence applications from Turkey, Ukraine and Azerbaijan
- Handling migration related consular cases
- Receiving, reviewing, registering and scanning applications
- Performing ID and document control
- Responding to questions regarding migration and migration related consular cases
- Interpretations and translations, hereunder translations of information for our web pages
- Interviewing applicants
- The following qualifications are required:
- Fluency (written and oral) in English and Turkish. For one of the positions it will also be a requirement with proficiency in Ukrainian.
- Proficiency in computer software programs such as Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Relevant higher education (e.g. university degree). Long and relevant experience may compensate for higher education
- The following qualifications will be an advantage:
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Serbo-Croatian or Russian.
- Good knowledge of legal framework and social and cultural situation in one or more of the following countries: Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Serbia or Bosnia Herzegovina.
- Experience from work with Embassy/immigration work, or public administration.
All candidates must have legal residency and hold a valid work permit in Turkey.
Salary will be decided according to qualifications and experience.
Your application has to be in English, and has to include
- A cover letter
- A photo
- A list of references - please include both email and phone numbers.
For any questions about the position, please contact Veslemøy Talgø;
Tel: 0312 408 48 07, or email@example.com
Please send the application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4. May 2018 (applications received after this date will not be considered).
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.