The residence is a flat in the Nurol apartment building in Ankara. The main workplace will be at the residence, but the candidate will also work at the chancellery as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Housekeeping duties in the residence.
- Keeping the premises clean and tidy.
- Laundry and ironing.
- Keep inventory and administer supplies of cleaning materials and other related materials for keeping up the premises.
- Participate in planning and organizing of events and functions, incl. serving.
- Responsible for purchasing supplies for entertainment in the residence.
- Welcoming and assisting guests.
- Liaise with building management, maintenance and security.
- Assist in overseeing maintenance of the premises in cooperation with staff in the embassy.
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the Ambassador or his staff.
- Work outside of the normal working hours as required.
- All candidates must have legal residency and hold a valid work permit in Turkey.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- At least a secondary / High School education.
- Good communication skills in English and fluent in Turkish.
- Good organisational skills, ability to take directions, respond to challenges and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively and independently, and build effective working relationships.
- An understanding of ethical work practices, information privacy, confidentiality and security principles.
- Experience from preparing food is an advantage.
Application in English, including cover letter, CV, a photo and a list of references - please include both email and phone numbers.
Submit your application to: email@example.com
Subject title: Vacancy – Housekeeper
Application deadline: 25 April 2018
Salary according to qualifications and experience.
Please note that applications will not be returned and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.