Seeking Bahasa Indonesian Speaker!
The Norwegian Embassy in Bangkok is expanding and seeking a qualified and highly motivated team member for our visa section.
The Norwegian embassy in Bangkok is the diplomatic representation of the Government of Norway in Thailand and Cambodia located in central Bangkok. The embassy processes visa applications from Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Philippines, Indonesia, East-Timor, Malaysia and Brunei.
- Register visa applications electronically
- Handle enquiries regarding visas and residence permits
- Verify supporting documents
- Print visas
- Interview applicants and references
- Communicate with involved Immigration parties
- Filing and archiving of visa applications
- Contribute and assist according to instructions
- Other tasks as needed
The following qualifications are required:
- Fluency (written and oral) in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Graduate degree, or commercial diploma, or equivalent required
- 2 years of relevant work experience in an administrative environment
- Good knowledge of computer applications
The following qualifications will be an advantage:
- Good knowledge of legal framework and social and cultural situation in Indonesia
- Previous experience in related field (immigration) is an advantage
Personal skills: We are looking for a service-minded and flexible person with an eye for detail, who can work independently, efficiently and as a team player in a fast-paced international environment. We want someone with solid communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrates cultural awareness and sensitivity, integrity and a professional approach to their work.
Terms and Conditions:
- Position: Visa Officer
- Type of employment: Full-time position
- Eligible for Thai citizens and non-Thai citizens
- Local employment contract with the Norwegian Embassy in Bangkok
- Salary in accordance with education/experience and skills
- Monthly Salary Range 40000 THB to 50000 THB
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 08.30-16.30
- 25 days annual holiday
- Commencement date: As soon as possible
How to Apply:
The application should consist of a motivation letter with salary expectation as an email and a CV in an attached pdf file. Please submit the application to email@example.com. Please mark the application “Bahasa Indonesian Visa officer application - your name”
Application Deadline: 29th September 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and interview, and must bring their certificates and two reference letters.
The embassy attaches great importance to equal opportunities for all and therefore welcomes applications from all qualified persons regardless of race, sex, religion, age or disability. For enquiries regarding the position, please e-mail the embassy at firstname.lastname@example.org