- Responsible for daily follow-up of accounts and reports
- Prepare monthly financial reports and other informational reports/analysis
- Prepare monthly payment of wages
- Contact and liaise with different public and private offices in Norway and Thailand
- Respond to various inquiries by telephone and e-mail as required
- Other administrative tasks depending on qualifications and as required
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other relevant field
Minimum three years of relevant professional work experience in accounting
Desirable knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting and financial management
- Knowledge and experience with the Unit4 Business World accounting system
- Knowledge of the Norwegian state administration is an asset
- Team player and with a service-oriented mindset
- A desire to contribute to a good working environment
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to take initiative
- Operate effectively under pressure and changing priorities and to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team as required.
- Good analytical, inter-personal and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in both oral and written communications skills in English and Thai. Knowledge of Norwegian is an advantage
- Key role with important and interesting tasks
- An informal and good working environment
- Competitive wage and working conditions
For more information about the position, please contact Administrative Counsellor Janiche Berseth (Ms) by e-mail: email@example.com or phone +66(0)22046500
Application deadline: 25. November 2022
Application with attached CV, references and copies of relevant degrees and certificates should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following text in the subject field: "Application for position as accountant".
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned. By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to us, for the purpose of processing your application for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law and our policy.
The Royal Norwegian Embassy is an equal opportunities employer. Applications are welcomed from all parts of the community, and we actively encourage interest from women, ethnic minority groups, and those with a disability. Selection is on merit although you will need to have the legal right to live and work in Thailand.
To find out more about The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Thailand and Norway’s foreign policy priorities as well as the bilateral relations between Thailand and Norway, please visit the Embassy’s official website Norway in Thailand