In short, the report provides the following:
• Brief introduction to the OECD Guidelines for Responsible Business
• Courses and guidance for business actors in doing diligence assessments
• Five steps to act responsibly
• Comment from Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (Næringslivets Hovedorganisasjon – NHO): How are Norwegian enterprises handling risk in demanding markets?
• Coordinated guidance on responsible business from public sector actors
• NCP Norway’s process of handling complaints about Norwegian companies' alleged failure to comply with OECD guidelines
• Information on new directions in the financial industry, and the road towards a sustainable garment industry
Additionally, there will be a launch of a new diligence guide for responsible business activities, which OECD, in close dialogue with representatives from the labour market and civil society, has developed.
You can find the complete report in English and Norwegian in the links below: