Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- A printout of the cover letter and application form from the Application Portal
- The checklist and the documents listed on it
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
We will contact you if we need more information. The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
You can hand in your application and the required documents here:
VFS Norway Visa Application Centre
Maktaba Square Business Park
4th Floor – Wing B
Plot No 75/27
Dar Es Salaam
Application submission timings: 08:00-15:00
You do not need to book an appointment.
Passport Collection Timings: 08:00-15:00, Monday-Friday
For any queries, kindly contact us on our helpline number: +255 222 126355
(08:00 – 15:00, Monday to Friday. Except consular holidays)
Web: VFS Global Tanzania