Citizens of Sudan need a residence permit in order to work or to take up residence for longer than 90 days in Denmark. Please be aware that it might be possible for the reference to submit the application on your behalf in Denmark. If the application is submitted in Denmark there is only one fee. If you apply from Sudan there is a double fee.
How to Apply for a Residence Permit in Denmark from Sudan
1. Go online to New to Denmark.
2. Register your application and pay the fee in order to obtain an ID number.
3. Print out the list showing which documents you need to submit.
4. Gather the rest of the documents in the checklist.
5. Book an appointment at the embassy by mail email@example.com Please state your name, date of birth and nationality in the mail.
6. Submit your application at the Norwegian Embassy. There you will have to pay an additional application fee according to the Visa fee list.
7. After submission:. For case processing times, please visit New to Denmark. You will be informed by the Embassy when your application is processed.
8. Received an answer: You can meet at the Norwegian Embassy (Sunday to Wednesday at 13.00-14.00) in order to have your visa issued.