We are looking for a person with:
- Higher education (or experience and skills instead of formal education)
- Knowledge of electricity, AC repairs, plumbing work etc
- Good English and Arabic language skills, oral and written
- Good knowledge of daily running maintenance issues
- Good problem solving skills
- A service attitude and friendly appearance
- Flexibility and readiness to work under stress and ability to handle other tasks outside the job description
- Equally comfortable with working alone and in a team
- Holder of a driving license
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
Examples of tasks and assignments:
- Be a part of the Embassy’s technical team with repairs and maintenance tasks, respond to emergency calls.
- Electrical systems, also in cooperation with the electricity company.
- Installation, repairs and maintenance of air-conditioners (AC)
- Generators, automatic switch systems and do regular fuel checks
- Repairing or replacing doors, locks and windows
- Maintenance of electrical household equipment (Fridge, TV, etc.)
- Maintaining/repairing/replacing plumbing systems and water storage system (Install and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems etc)
- Maintaining swimming pool pumps, water filters and pools lighting
- Weekly and monthly checks of generators, electricity, main water filter, security lights, fuel, cooking gas, sewage systems
- Assist in janitorial duties when needed.
- Be the technical team’s office assistant with refers to maintenance lists, invoices, orders etc.
The application together with your CV and references should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 22nd March 2018.