Norway and the Republic of Korea mark 60 years of diplomatic relations this year. These are some of our events created in celebration of our anniversary:
- Norwegian students studying K-pop in Norway will visit the Republic of Korea!
- Norwegian Days in Seoul, with events focused on clean oceans and green energy.
- Celebration of the Norwegian National Day (May 17) in Seoul.
- Exhibition in collaboration with the War Memorial of Korea, with previously unreleased photos from the Norwegian field hospital (time to be decided).
- Norwegian writers will participate at the Seoul International Book Fair.
- A Norwegian Dance Company will be performing during the Seoul International Dance Festival/Performing Arts Market.
- Norwegian Week will Busan, with events focused on sustainable oceans and Norwegian seafood, including a green ships seminar.
- Concert by the Trondheim Symphony Orchestra and Chief Conductor Han-Na Chang in Seoul on November 13. https://www.tso.no/en/about-tso
Follow the celebration on Instagram (@norwayinkorea ), Facebook (@norwayinkorea), or the Ambassador’s twitter (@NorAmbSeoul).