Please find more information about the videos and on how to participate below:
“These videos make it possible to learn the Norwegian language from anywhere in the world, all you need is a PC, mobile phone or tablet with internet access.
The learning platform is MOODLE : https://moodle.folkeuniversitetet.no/
The Norwegian course for beginners, will give you a good foundation for using Norwegian in everyday situations.
- An introduction to pronunciation and the alphabet, as well as to numbers, clock, dates and prices.
- Functions: Greetings, introductions, speaking a little about oneself, asking someone their name, nationality, etc.
- Talk about one's family and friends.
- Talk about the weather.
- Telephoning for information, ordering something.
- Fill in a form.
- Ask and answer simple questions, ask for help.
- Communicate in a very simple way, where the conversation partner speaks slowly and clearly.
- Write a simple greeting or message.
Registration to the course:https://www.folkeuniversitetet.no/Spraakkurs/Norskkurs-grunnivaa/Norskkurs-nybegynner-A1?type=online
Folkeuniversitetet Nordland offera 24 hours free trial to the course.
If you wish to try out this offer for 24 hours, please send Bylgja Björk Johannsdottir at Folkeuniversitetet email@example.com an email, and you will receive a username and password.