For travellers to Singapore from Norway
On 5 July, Norway rescinded its official travel advice for the EEA/Schengen area and the United Kingdom as well as countries on the EU’s third country ‘safe list’, including Singapore and Taiwan.
Please be aware of very strict entry regulations (tourists are still not approved for travel to Singapore). Read here for MFA Norway’s travel information (only in Norwegian) for Singapore and Taiwan/China.
For travellers to Norway from Singapore
On 5 July Norway introduced a new colour code “purple” for safe third countries, including Singapore and Taiwan. Please see Helsenorge.no – International travels for the latest updates regarding entry regulations.
Some of the main regulations (as of 07.07.2021, please be aware that the regulations may change and that the Embassy cannot be held responsible for future changes):
- As a rule of thumb for travellers  from purple countries with flight transit in green countries, the travel quarantine duty period is at least 7 days either in your own home or at another suitable place of residence.
- Fully vaccinated individuals with the last vaccination shot taken more than one week ago, and those who have recovered from COVID-19 in the past six months, are exempt from travel quarantine duty provided that they can document their status in the Norwegian COVID-19 certificate and/or in a verifiable COVID-19 certificate that is connected to the EUDCC gateway. Information about the COVID-19 certificate here.
- Vaccinated individuals with only one vaccination shot taken more than three weeks ago, may test themselves out of the travel quarantine 3 days or more after entry, provided that they can document their status in the Norwegian COVID-19 certificate and/or in a verifiable COVID-19 certificate that is connected to the EUDCC gateway .
- Individuals without COVID-19 vaccine above 18 years may test themselves out of the travel quarantine 7 days or more after entry .
- Individuals without COVID-19 vaccine below 18 years may test themselves out of the travel quarantine 3 days or more after entry .
- Romantic partners and other family members that meet certain requirements (only in Norwegian) may travel to Norway.
Travellers are strongly encouraged to keep updated on the latest travel restrictions before travelling, as regulations may change without warning.
 Travellers refers Norwegian citizens, someone who is already allowed to enter Norway, someone who is living in Norway.
 If PCR-based test result is negative, the travel quarantine can be ended. You must be able to document the test result.