- Developing and publishing calls for grants managed by the Embassy.
- Reviewing, commenting on and forwarding project proposals from Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia (pre-selection, analysis of applications, research of proposals and/or applicants, communication with applicants about needed changes before and after the decision, etc.).
- Preparing assessments for the embassy board and/or external advisory board.
- Preparing decisions and agreements/grant letters.
- Processing the approved agreements using PTA software (training will be provided).
- Following up the projects (field monitoring, attending project events, reading reports, liaising with grantees and partners).
- Assisting in preparing speeches for project events.
- Updating project information on the Embassy website and assisting in preparing articles.
- Attending donor coordination meetings, monitor relevant development assistance by other donors and facilitate coordination.
- Procuring and managing consultancy services.
- Providing analysis and reports on all aspects of work when request.
- Answer to possible enquiries and complains related to projects financed by Norway.
- Relevant university degree.
- Five to eight years of relevant working experience.
- Experience from Norwegian development cooperation and grant management.
- Demonstrated experience in grant/contribution management.
- Experience with civil society organisations (Macedonia and Montenegro is an advantage), bilateral cooperation agencies or international organizations.
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency using MS Office, Outlook and Internet search engines (web publishing is an advantage).
- Valid driver’s license.
Closing date: 13th July 2018.