- Developing and publishing calls for grants managed by the Embassy.
- Reviewing, commenting on and forwarding project proposals from Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia (pre-selection, analysis of applications, research of proposals and/or applicants, communication with applicants about needed changes before and after the decision, etc.).
- Preparing assessments for the embassy board and/or external advisory board.
- Preparing decisions and agreements/grant letters.
- Processing the approved agreements using PTA software (training will be provided).
- Following up the projects (field monitoring, attending project events, reading reports, liaising with grantees and partners).
- Assisting in preparing speeches for project events.
- Updating project information on the Embassy website and assisting in preparing articles.
- Attending donor coordination meetings, monitor relevant development assistance by other donors and facilitate coordination.
- Procuring and managing consultancy services.
- Providing analysis and reports on all aspects of work when request.
- Answer to possible enquiries and complains related to projects financed by Norway.
- Relevant university degree.
- Five to eight years of relevant working experience.
- Experience from Norwegian development cooperation and grant management.
- Demonstrated experience in grant/contribution management.
- Experience with civil society organisations (Macedonia and Montenegro is an advantage), bilateral cooperation agencies or international organizations.
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency using MS Office, Outlook and Internet search engines (web publishing is an advantage).
- Valid driver’s license.
The position will be from 1 August 2018 – 31 December 2018 with a possibility of extension.
If you are interested in this position and your profile fits with the abovementioned requirements, please send us your motivation letter and CV with three references to email@example.com
Closing date: 13th July 2018.