Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- a printout of the application form (schengen.pdf) received by email;
- the checklist and the documents listed.
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
RiyadhAddress: Joint Visa Application Center- Riyadh.
Makkah Road, Al Hada, 8380, Riyadh 12913 8380,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
JeddahAddress: TasHeel Commercial Center,
Ground Floor, Suwaid Bin Sakher Street,
Off Jundub Bin Kaab Street
(Off Prince Sultan Street),
Al Mohammadiya District 1,
Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
DammamVFS Global Services, First floor, Lulu Mall - Dammam,
6929 – Eighteenth-Al-Adhamah District,
Dammam 32242-3544 Saudi Arabia
You need to book an appointment. You can book here