To be qualified for this position, you must demonstrate ability to show keen attention to details and maintain a high degree of accuracy, at the same time enjoy contributing to a fast-paced and professional environment. You must be enthusiastic about teamwork and contribute to a pleasant and positive working environment at the Official Residence. The person for this position must also be able to do some cooking.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for keeping the premises clean and tidy.
- Responsible to purchase, track, record and monitor cleaning and consumables, and various cooking ingredients.
- Some cooking will be required.
- Coordinate and administrate maintenance work at the residence.
- Assist during offical events at the residence.
- Ensure high standrads of clealiness and tidyness.
- Ensure optimum resource management and speed of service in the kitchen.
- Other administrative duties as requested.
The Head of Mission may change the candidate’s duties and responsibilities as needed.
- A minimum of 3-5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English and Tagalo.
- High level of creativity and reliability.
- Service minded.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative as well as being able to work well with others.
- Competitive salary
- Regulated working hours, but some evening work will be required
- Good working environment
- Training may be offered
Application in English stating your motivation for applying, including a CV and a list of referances should be submitted by email to [email protected] no later than February 27, 2020.
Please mark the email by writing “Application for position as Housekeeper/Cook” in the Subject.
Only selected candidates will be invited to a job interview.
For questions regarding the position, please contact us by email at [email protected]