Se notis fra Ninoy Aquino International Airport:
7:40am March 18, 2020
Ban on International Flights to NAIA Lifted
The Inter Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases has lifted the ban on international flights flying in and out of the NAIA.
All persons, regardless of nationality, EXCEPT for Filipino TOURIST, may now fly out of the country at any time.
- Inbound international passengers are allowed entry, subject to strict immigration and quarantine protocols.
- For passengers from Italy and Iran, it was agreed that the medical certificates of good health required should be validated by their respective embassies.
- Sweeper flights for foreign nationals to bring them to airports will be allowed to continue operations.
- Only one (1) person is allowed to bring a passenger to the airport and he/she must depart immediately after dropping off said person. The driver should carry with him/her a copy of the airline ticket of the passenger as proof of conveyance.
- Affected passengers should await for official word or contact their respective air carriers on resumption of their flights.