- Increase the involvement of Norwegian companies and consultants in ADB and WB projects in Asia
What we are looking for:
- Identify early-stage initiatives, programs and projects relevant for Norwegian companies
- Identify relevant projects and tenders within selected sectors
- Identify key stakeholders and decision makers in the organizations within the relevant sectors
- Summarize findings on a regularly basis in a presentable way
- Advise the Embassy on matters related to the ADB and WB
- Be of assistance to individual Norwegian companies that would like to pursue concrete project opportunities
Scope of work:
This project scope is limited to business opportunities related to four areas:
- Renewable energy
- Green shipping
- Circular economy
- Health tech
The project will start October 2022 and last until March 2023 unless extended by mutual agreement between the parties.
The main deliverables are continuous updates on the objectives listed above: relevant programs and projects; existing and upcoming tenders; business opportunities in ADB processes. The consultant(s) will present the status of findings on a regular basis to the embassy and/or relevant Norwegian stakeholders.
- Competence of the personnel offered
- Competitive cost for services
- Understanding of assignment/topics included in the project’s scope
- Experience with similar projects and clients
- Description of how the assignment is intended to be solved and elaborate on the deliverables
- Delivery security – capacity and opportunity of consultant(s) to carry out the assignment within set time frames
Description of the firm/consultant, with names and credentials of the team member(s). A representative selection of relevant projects. A short description of the method/strategy the firm/consultant would choose to achieve the projects goals and deliverables in collaboration with the Embassy (max two word-pages in total).
The signed proposal shall delivered in PDF format by email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for the delivery of offers is 14.10.22 at 12.00. Offers received too late will be rejected.