Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- a printout of the application form (schengen.pdf) received by email;
- the checklist and the documents listed.
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
Ramallah: VFS Global Visa Application Centre/Ground Floor, Madar Building, Alkawthar Street, Balou, Ramallah, Palestine.
Gaza City: VFS Global Visa Application Centre/Aramex, 33/1360 Khaled Ben El Walid St. Gaza Strip, Palestine.
You do not need to book an appointment at the Visa Application Centres. Please click here for contact information and opening hours.
Note that starting 20th June 2019, applicants with an East Jerusalem ID may no longer submit their applications to the Norwegian Representative Office in Al Ram. Instead, they may choose to go to VFS Global in Tel Aviv or Ramallah:
VFS Global Visa Application Centre Tel Aviv, 47th Floor, Midtown Commerce, 144 Menachem Begin, Tel Aviv, Israel
VFS Global Visa Application Centre Ramallah/Ground Floor, Madar Building, Alkawthar Street, Balou, Ramallah, Palestine.