Before you apply

Find out what type of residence permit you need, e.g. in connection with work, studies, family immigration or to stay in Norway as an au pair. You will find information on the different types of residence permit on UDI’s website

Stateless Palestinians need a residence permit in order to work or to take up residence in Norway for longer than 90 days.

In order to apply for a residence permit from Palestine you must either be a stateless Palestinian or have a residence permit in the Palestinian Territories. You must have had the residence permit for at least six months before you apply for a residence permit in Norway.

In Palestine all applicants submit their applications at the visa application centre run by an external service provider, VFS Global. VFS Global will forward the application to the Norwegian Embassy in Amman for further screening.