Hand in your documents
You must bring with you:
- a printout of the application form (schengen.pdf) received by email;
- the checklist and the documents listed.
- Your passport (must be valid for at least three months after your planned departure from the Schengen area)
- Photograph (must comply with international standards)
- Your travel health insurance policy
- You should be covered for at least EUR 30 000, including expenses in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, treatment in medical emergencies and/or emergency hospital treatment, and death
- Your insurance should be valid in all Schengen countries
- It should cover the whole of your planned stay in the Schengen area
- It should as a rule be purchased in your home country. If this is not possible it may be purchased in another country.
The application process will start once all the required documents have been submitted.
There are three Visa Application Centres where you can hand in your application. Please note that you are required to book an appointment to hand in your application. You can book online through the Attend a centre | vfsglobal or by calling the VFS helpline, +92 (0) 518439383
There may be up to 15 days waiting period to get an appointment to hand in your application.
20 Ex American Centre Building
Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital
Bahria Complex IV
Main Chaudhary Khaliq UZ Zaman Road