- Have a special responsibility to follow up the afghan applicants
- Register and process visa and residence cases from both Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Answer e-mails and phone calls about regulations, processes and general questions from applicants from Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Preform interviews and DNA testing of applicants from Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Evaluate and verify official Afghan documents and control ID-documents from both Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Keep updated about new regulations, procedures and electronic databases
- Update, maintain and enter information into our databases
- Other task may be assigned if needed
• Fluency in Pashto, Dari, Urdu and English
• Ability to communicate with applicants in a professional, concise and appropriate matter
• Good knowledge of computer applications
• Graduate degree or commercial diploma or equivalent required
• Min. 2 years of work experience in an administrative environment
• Previous experience in related field (immigration) will be an added advantage
• Ability to work structured, independently and efficiently
• Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environmen
• Solid communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in stressful situations
• Integrity, and loyal and professional approach
• Service minded
Terms and conditions:
• Salary in accordance with education/experience and skills
• Working hours: Monday-Thursday 08-16, Friday 08-13
• Hollidays: 25 days annual vacation
• Full time position with 3 months’ probation period and a 37,5 hour week incl. lunchbreak
• Any non-Pakistani applicants are additionally required to have a valid work permit or work visa for Pakistan.
We require all applicants to submit their application by e-mail including:
• curriculum vitae, a motivation letter, 2 reference letters from former employers, course certificate(s).
• specification on your knowledge and competences of Afghanistan
• clarification on your level of both Dari, Phasto, Urdu and English and your computer skills.
In the subject field, please write: “APPLICATION FOR POSITION AS A VISA OFFICER _AFGAN_ your name”.
Your application should be submitted to email@example.com by 01 July 2017