The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Islamabad is looking for two or three efficient, detail oriented and dedicated “Visa Officers” from 1st of May- 15. August 2018.
- Register visa and residence cases from both Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Perform interviews and DNA testing of applicants from Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Update, maintain and enter information into our databases
- Scanning and preparing files for visa and residence permits
- Other task may be assigned if needed
- Fluency in Urdu, or Pashto, or Dari, AND English
- Ability to communicate with applicants and collagues in a professional, concise and appropriate matter
- Good knowledge of computer applications
- Graduate degree or commercial diploma or equivalent required
- Work experience in an administrative environment
- Previous experience in related field (immigration) will be an added advantage
- Ability to work structured, independently and efficiently
- Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
- Solid communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work in stressful situations
- Integrity, and loyal and professional approach
- Service minded
Terms and conditions
- Salary in accordance with education/experience and skills
- Working days: Monday-Thursday 08-16, Friday 08-13,
- Full time position with 3 months’ probation period and a 37,5 hour week incl. lunch
Your application should be submitted to email@example.com by the 4th of March.
Please submitted your application with the following:
- curriculum vitae, a motivation letter, 2 reference letters from former employers, course certificate(s).
- Please note that it is only a temporary potion, and that you need to be available from May to August
- Please mark the subject field with; “APPLICATION FOR POSITION AS A VISA OFFICER _SUMMER_2018 your name”.