The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Islamabad is seeking applications for the position as Security Advisor
The position as Security Advisor is a full-time and permanent position with an initial 3 (three) month probation period.
The Royal Norwegian Embassy consists of 10 diplomats and 20 local employees. The Embassy is located at Serena Business Complex in G-5/1, Islamabad.
Key responsibilities will be:
- The Security Advisor will have the daily responsibility for security related issues in close cooperation with management.
- Daily contact with Security vendor and Security at SBC.
- Follow and report on the security situation in Pakistan.
- Advising the Embassy’s staff regarding daily security situation.
- Responsible for security measurements when staff members are traveling inside Pakistan.
- Security around the Embassy and diplomats living quarters (guards, video surveillance etc.).
- Focal person for contact with security authorities.
- Military service with rank as Captain/Major or service inside Police as a Police officer.
- Completed a graduate degree from a well-reputed foreign or local university.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience in Security Service for a major Security vendor or for a foreign mission/NGO.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in English and Urdu.
- Strong interpersonal skills and eagerness to become a part of the team.
- Experienced in working in a high-pressure environment.
- Trained in First Aid and Firefighting.
- Knowledge regarding armored vehicles.
- Must have driving license.
Working hours per week: 37, 5 hours
Salary: Competitive salary package.
The application, including CV and letter of motivation, and contact information of at least three (3) reference persons, should be emailed to email@example.com, or sent by regular mail to the Royal Norwegian Embassy Islamabad, c/o Serena Business Complex, Khayaban-e-Suhrawardy, G-5/1, P.O. Box 1336, Islamabad
Last day of entry: 15 June 2019